Have I always mentioned how much my husband LOVES peanut butter? I'1000 sure I've said something almost it, maybe back when I fabricated the Reese's Loving cup Cheesecake. Anyhow, he does. And every time there is a special event where I will be blistering something, he angles for something Atomic number 82. Of grade this past Sunday was no exception, and since it was "his day" I obliged.

Now, I get sick of making the aforementioned 3 things, (cookies, cheesecake, and choc. block w/ pb icing) then I told him if he wanted a dessert he had to pick something new. Later scanning through the Google images for Peanut Butter Desserts this is what he brought me…

Black-Bottom Peanut Butter Mousse Pie

I love making pies, and this was right up my alley. Would y'all believe me if I told you information technology took me but xx min. to make. And, information technology only took that long considering you have to let the chocolate role "set up" in the freezer before calculation the peanut butter mousse. Awesome correct! (*I did crook and use a shop bought chaff.*)

If you ever need a super quick dessert to have to a get together, this should definitely be in the running. Everyone volition retrieve you lot spent your whole afternoon getting this ready, and never gauge that you spend longer fixing your hair than you did cooking!

Yea, it's kinda ugly. Our refrigerator is evidently un-level,
and so Ant decided to merely the lid on it before it was set.

Ant's verdict "Information technology's fluffy, creamy, pea-nut buttery goodness. Oh, and the chocolate is kinda fudgy."

(you lot know information technology'south a human being when the chocolate is an afterthought! ; )

Just exist forewarned, I had a good scrap of the peanut butter mousse left after filling the pie. So have a small dish handy for the overfill. I but poured information technology in a ramekin and stuck that in the fridge too, similar a fancy pudding cup.

Information technology was a great dessert to go with our Coffee Glazed Broil, and I retrieve it really made his Male parent's Day!
post signature